dipole antenna for v
about dipole antenna for v on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 5 [next]
Antennas : 160M
Antennas : 17M Antennas : 40M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Dipole Antennas : End-Fed : End Fed Half Wave Antenna Antennas : Loop Antennas : Multiband Antennas : Portable Antennas : Rhombic Antennas : Shortwave Antennas : Wire Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Vertical Antennas Manufacturers : Baluns Software : Antenna analysis
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 23958 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 15542 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 81053 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 5.96 ]
Software : Macintosh
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 72592 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Dipole calculations program for Win by N4PVU
[ Hits: 4790 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11277 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.40 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links