Search Results for "direct conversion"25 links
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19201 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1248 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Direct Conversion Receiver for Software Radio Soft66AD
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 136 kHz direct conversion receiver
- IK2PII describe here a simple direct conversion receiver, thinked for QRSS and DFCW communications, as companion of ARGO or SPECTRAN programs.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signalprocessing for SSB - Direct Conversion Receiver using Phasemethod for Sideband Supression, does all necessary signalprocessing for Direct conversion Receivers using IQ-mixer for demodulation.
[ Hits: 1981 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- USB LSB AM Modem (Modulator/Demodulator) for SdR and DSB (direct conversion) transceivers by F6CTE
[ Hits: 3472 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3565 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Double Tone IQ-Generator
- Easy to use double tone IQ-generator for testing direct conversion SSB-transmitters based on phasemethod etc.
[ Hits: 3458 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.43 ]
- Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO
- Direct conversion HF radio with DDS frequency synthesizer is very interesting concept. OH7SV and OH2NLT are experimenting with such rig. Full stories will become available when project matures. Here we have some preview pictures and material.
[ Hits: 4865 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.11 ]
- QRP equipment
- Simple QRP rigs, Transceivers with single side band direct conversion receivers, Receivers, Frequency counters for QRP
[ Hits: 12280 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Pixie and Micro-80
- QRP HF Transceivers, Tiny, direct conversion CW transceivers using just a handful of readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m CW QRP Transceiver
- The direct-conversion receiver uses an audio-based automatic gain control, an LC tone filter, and a 100-kHz crystal for frequency alignment. The same VFO is used for transmitting and receiving by DC1YB
[ Hits: 1639 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.83 ]
- A 80/40m Direct Conversion HF Receiver with DDS VFO
- Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have designed JUMA-RX1, an award winning 80/40m direct conversion HF receiver with highly accurate direct digital synthesis VFO. The receiver is very compact, because it constructed using surface mount components. No coils need to be wound to construct this receiver!
[ Hits: 5675 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- Hear Amateurs on your FM Radio
- The idea makes use of a very simple direct conversion receiver on the band of interest.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- Practical and usable direct conversion receiver for the 40 m CW band
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WB9JPS Direct-Conversion Receiver
- Direct-Conversion Receiver project
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A Simple Receiver - the DC40
- A beginner's direct conversion receiver
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Direct conversion receiver experiments
- M1HOG Direct Conversion Experiments
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IN3 DC-RX
- One-Cubic-Inch Direct-Conversion Receiver
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 metre direct conversion receiver
- A project with schematic to build a receiver for 80 meters band by VK1PK
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 7MHz Direct Conversion Receiver
- A direct conversion 7 MHz receiver project using two integrated circuit, with schematic, assembly instructions and lots of pics by W5DOR
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80m Direct Conversion Receiver
- A simple direct conversion receiver for 80m. The receiver covers 3.51 MHz - 3.60 MHz and 3.64MHz - 3.71 MHZ - CW and Phone portions by M0DGQ
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High Performance Communication Receiver
- The original article of the progressive system, composed by a direct conversion receiver and multiband superetherodyne by W7ZOI and K5IRK
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsdirect conversion direct-conversion rx direct conversion direct conversion receiver direct conversion receiv wb9jps direct conversion direct direct tv direct tv hd 11m to 40m conversion klv 550 conversion sb-200 conversion 11m conversion for klv 550 amp conversion cb conversion to 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links