Search Results for "dx atlas"23 links
- Romeo Kilo Lima
- RKL International CB DX group based in Czech Republic, callbook, QSL, photos.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 226 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 329RC106 Frank
- The first 27 MHz DX page in Czech Republic
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Runner
- Freeware contest simulator for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 2911 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- F5LEN Maps - Atlas
- Search for call sign and display maps and dxcc info
[ Hits: 3500 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Internet Ham Atlas
- A large collection of maps of each dxcc country with general information, banknotes and coins, satellite images, flags and national information where available by SP6NVK
[ Hits: 3250 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- QRZ.com Country Atlas
- DX Atlas - DX Locations of the World by QRZ.com
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- DX Bulletin Reader - Software
- Freeware windows program that allow you to read, search and archive dx news bullettins by Alex, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The GARP applet
- Geographical atlas using radial projection
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
[ Hits: 1966 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- HAM MAPS
- Ultimate DX World Map, Amateur radio map of the USA, State Repeater Maps, Delorme atlas products
[ Hits: 1879 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 4849 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1808 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 4820 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Cluster monitor
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
[ Hits: 3192 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Atlas software for DX hunters
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
[ Hits: 6516 | Votes: 1930 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16464 | Votes: 442 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 11626 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Pileup Runner
- Pileup simulator for for the existing and future DX-pedition operators, and for those who are curious how it feels to manage a pileup.
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A freeware HF propagation prediction tool, that interface the VOACAP tool by Alex VE3NEA
[ Hits: 8684 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A COM component for transceiver/receiver CAT control. Not a complete program, but rather a component tool that allow software developers to connect their program to a supported transceiver.
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Rocky Software for SoftRock40
- SDR software for SoftRock40 freeware by Alex VE3NEA
[ Hits: 9442 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]