- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
13 cm Helix Antennapop
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
Thinking about Ideal Loops
- Loop antennae have been used from ELF to UHF since the beginning of radiocommunications. At low frequencies, the main problem for loop antennae is to have enough sensitivity; the antenna being very small respect to the wavelength the collected energy is also small. To increase the output level the loop may be made resonant, so loosing it%u2019s intrinsic aperiodic characteristics.
Antennas for HF mobile operationpop
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 82216 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 5.13 ]
A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2