Search Results for "elf antenna"55 links
- Flags and Pennants
- Excellent low-noise receive antennas originated by EA3VY and optimized for 160 meters by K6SE
[ Hits: 1985 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- K3KY's Short Beverage
- Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 23221 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3216 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 70 cm ATV Antennas
- Home made antennas, ATV stuff, 70 cm antennas, helix antennas and a lot of intresting pictures to view
[ Hits: 35918 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Balun for HF wire antennas
- Schema of a self made balun used to match randmon wire antennas, mainly for shortwave listening pourposes, in italian
[ Hits: 33489 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Beverage antennas notes
- how to build a beverage antenna
[ Hits: 14814 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 22900 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 61009 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2528 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Thinking about Ideal Loops
- Loop antennae have been used from ELF to UHF since the beginning of radiocommunications. At low frequencies, the main problem for loop antennae is to have enough sensitivity; the antenna being very small respect to the wavelength the collected energy is also small. To increase the output level the loop may be made resonant, so loosing it%u2019s intrinsic aperiodic characteristics.
[ Hits: 1679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 83878 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 8903 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Joby's Rhombic Ranch
- Rhombic antennas plans
[ Hits: 5780 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Longwire antenna basics
- basic notes on building longwire antennas for medium waves
[ Hits: 48375 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- Choosing wire for an antenna
- One of the most asked questions when it comes to antennas is what kind of wire should I use
[ Hits: 31237 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Stealth Base Station Antennas
- Restrictive covenants or ordinances got you off the air?
[ Hits: 7657 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Space restricted antenna
- how to build a space restricted or apartment antenna
[ Hits: 6192 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Limited space antennas
- more limited space antennas
[ Hits: 7057 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- WLAN antenna 2.4 GHz Do-It-Yourself
- A simple homebrew outdoor antenna to 2.4 GHz band.
[ Hits: 134113 | Votes: 153 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- Glen Martin Engineering, Inc.
- Glen Martin manufactures aluminum and steel amateur antenna self-supporting and telescoping towers, mounts, masts, thrust bearings and accessories.
[ Hits: 24367 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 4812 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Manufacturer of antennas and accessories
[ Hits: 3104 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Blue's radio stuff
- Site for radio, antenna, and scanner sales. There is also some useful information about mods and mic wiring.
[ Hits: 2649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AMANDX is a site dedicated to the new listener. There are articles on antennas receivers etc.
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3795 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]