Search Results for "end fed matching"5 links
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31893 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 9169 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End-Fed 6-40 M Multiband Antenna
- This project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox, quick and easy to setup. This project creates a trifilar wound, 9:1 UNUN toroid matching transformer. Handles 100W and need an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EFHW matching unit
- End-Fed Half Wave matching unit project, based on a FT140-43 with SWR plot tests made using capacitor and without.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
end fed matching
You can try similar termspi net matching t-matching 80m matching end fed matching t matching pi matching no matching pi-net matching mn5-matching matching l matching matching box impedance matching antenna matching matching coil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links