Search Results for "end fed vertical antenna"15 links
- 20m End Fed Antenna
- 20m end fed or half wave vertical antenna by ON3JT
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build your own 20m vertical
- Build your own 50ohm coax fed 20m vertical antenna, so easy a 9 year old can do it, or at least help! And the budget? You may already have the materials on hand, or worse case spend $15 by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
[ Hits: 26559 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31075 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- EFHW Vertical Antenna
- Steve G0KYA project of and End Fed 1/2 Vertical
[ Hits: 2839 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 7707 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 18266 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- End-fed Vertical and J-pole
- Understanding Gain differences, j-pole and end-feed vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 20m vertical end fed half wave
- An EFHW antenna by M5FRA G8FRA
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40m 1/2 wave vertical antenna
- Nice QRO end-fed vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PD9X
[ Hits: 1547 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- J-Pole for 14MHz
- 20 meter wire j-pole for 14.2 MHz, a vertical, end-fed half wave antenna by N1LO
[ Hits: 3459 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Amateur Antenna Tripod
- This project produces a sturdy tripod for small vertical antenna support using readily available electrical metal tubing (EMT) or conduit
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0KYA EFHW HF antenna
- A 11 pages pdf file about monoband or multiband end fed half wave vertical antenna that is great for DX and very cheap to build by Steve G0KYA
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 28.2025 MHz. 5 Watts output to a half wave, end fed, vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3626 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]