Search Results for "end fed wire"19 links
- The zeppelin antenna for 50 Mhz
- A end fed antenna used on the big zeppelin airships (thus the name ZEPPELIN antenna) of the 1930's where the wire trailed behind the dirigible.
[ Hits: 4150 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 7561 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Portable Half Wave Wire Antenna
- A portable end fed HF antenna by W0CH
[ Hits: 3823 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Endfed wire antenna tuner by KC8AON
- A compact halfwave endfed wire antenna tuner that works 12 thru 40 meters with a halfwave wire for the band of interest attached
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Increase Efficiency for Hand-Held Antennas
- End-fed half-wave antennas provide better efficiency
for hand-held radios than quarter-wave radiators or rubber ducks, article by K0DK
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 1387 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J-Pole for 14MHz
- 20 meter wire j-pole for 14.2 MHz, a vertical, end-fed half wave antenna by N1LO
[ Hits: 3499 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9628 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5162 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3717 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4055 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6557 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The W3EDP 85 ft end-fed antenna
- An 85ft wire fed against a 17ft counterpoise that works well in 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 47763 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Long wire antenna random wire
- About longwire antennas, technically to be a true longwire an antenna needs to be at least one wavelength long, but common use of the term by Hams is for any random wire length that is end fed.
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3647 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- SOTA Antennas
- An interesting article by K0JQZ about SOTA Antennas. Experience on end fed half wave antennas, and other wire portable antennas.
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]