Search Results for "end-fed antenna"48 links - and 1 categories
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna & Tuner
- VK2ZAY end-fed antenna for 40 and 80 meter band
[ Hits: 3379 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 5905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 7930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 39053 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 3718 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 22501 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 15818 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19346 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 7863 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5669 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End-fed Inverted V for 17-20-30-40 Meters
- Four band lightweight antenna, that rolls up into an small Grundig antenna case by N0LX
[ Hits: 7039 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- End fed-Halfe-wave antenna
- This type of antenna has same performance as a dipole, but requires only one single mounting point
[ Hits: 7266 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- End-fed Vertical and J-pole
- Understanding Gain differences, j-pole and end-feed vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 1274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- End-Fed Antenna systems
- Article on end-fed antennas by ON9CVD
[ Hits: 2479 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 22844 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- The EFHW antenna
- A monoband end-fed half wave for 10m, 20m or any other HF band
[ Hits: 1407 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1717 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- J-Pole for 14MHz
- 20 meter wire j-pole for 14.2 MHz, a vertical, end-fed half wave antenna by N1LO
[ Hits: 3733 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- W3EDP HF Antenna
- G3YCC article pn the W3EDP end-fed antenna for 80 to 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 2939 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- The W3EDP 85 ft end-fed antenna
- An 85ft wire fed against a 17ft counterpoise that works well in 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- W3EDP Antenna by OK1RR
- W3EDP is a portable end-fed antenna that can work 40 to 10 meters with a tuner
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W3EDP antenna--an analysis
- W6JJZ analysis of the W3EDP end-fed antenna
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Safe,effective grounding
- Practical applications for end-fed antenna transformers and safe, effective grounding
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna antenna 13 cm gps antenna antenna 80m k40 antenna diy cb antenna 462 mhz antenna g7 antenna dvb t antenna antenna hub antenna for 6 m 70 mhz antenna antenna 12 m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links