Search Results for "fan dipole"26 links - and 1 categories
- Six Metre Portable Dipole
- A portable dipole for six meters band
[ Hits: 1939 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The 80-40-20-10 meter fan-dipole project
- Homebrew a 4 bands parallel fan dipole covering 80,40,20 and 10 meter by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 1356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 metres by M0WYM
[ Hits: 7317 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Multiband fan dipole antenna
- A three-frequency multi-band dipole
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna
- A fan dipole antenna for amateur radio and Field Day for 20 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fan Dipole
- The Fan dipole antenna offer a easy to setup and efficient HF multiband antenna that does not require tuners or antenna switches, diagram by YC8PVU, article by WB4IUY
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots that I use on lower frequencies by W1TR
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- An Effective Fan Dipole HF Antenna System
- This antenna consists of one or more dipoles with a common coaxial feeder and a 1:1 balun choke to ensure that no RF travels down the outside of the co-ax screen
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP 80 Metre Slinky Dipole
- M0WYM slinky dipole setup into an attic.
[ Hits: 3354 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- HF Fan Dipole Attic Antenna
- 40/20/10 Meter Fan Dipole attic antenna article by KD2GOE
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The 20-17-15 meter fan-dipole project
- A parallel multiband wire dipole project by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable antenna comparison
- Common antennas for portable use compared. A vertical antenna, a dipole antenna an inverted V and a fan dipole all at same height.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1268 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radiowavz Antennas
- Double Bazooka, G5RV, W5GI, NVIS, Fan Dipole antenna systems. Custom antnna Builder.
[ Hits: 3167 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 5029 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 47681 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.62 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole 2m dipole 2m dipole fat dipole 20 m dipole 15 dipole 20 10 dipole 2 m dipole am dipole vhf dipole 10 m dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz hf dipole dipole 20 40 m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links