Search Results for "feed lines"20 links - and 1 categories
- Antennas and Feedlines
- Long article on antennad and feed lines
[ Hits: 7075 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Articles on SWR measurements and feed lines tuning.
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Feed Lines for Portable Use
- Why twinlead isn't necessarily a low loss feed line.
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Rolling your own balanced feed lines
- An article by VE1VQ that illustrate how to home made a balanced feed line
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna current meter
- How to measure antenna feed balanced lines currents
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Common mode currents
- Common mode currents can flow in all sorts of systems, not just antenna feed lines. This article explain how Common mode noise can be isolated from the desired signal
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Choosing Feed Lines
- Choosing the right feed line for your antennas, is a critical decision to your station setup.
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1641 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Merits of Open Wire lines
- This article is devoted to pointing out the advantages of open wire lines and discussing a few particular applications where they might be the preferred choice to feed the antenna.
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- [TowerTalk] Coax Vs Open Wire Line
- Discussion at towertalk about coax cable feed lines vs Open Wire Lines
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas and transmission lines
- A very exaustive article on antennas and transmission lines. Covers many aspects of antennas and feed lines, in spanish
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Matching with one-twelfth-wavelength feed line
- Matching with a half wave or wuarter wave coaxial cable is pretty well known, but an existing 1961 system to do that with two one-twelfth-wavelength transmission lines.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What tuners do
- How atenna tuners works and what are real effects on feed lines and maximun power output by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4476 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Boston Fire Department Live
- Listen to Boston Fire Department live scanner feed
[ Hits: 16287 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Howell Communications, Inc.
- Family owned and operated tower service company. Tower installation, Microwave and Broadcast Antenna Installation, Installation of Feed Lines, Ice Bridge Installation, Lightning Protection, Site Inspections, Alignment of Microwave Paths, Flash Testing, Sweep Testing, Tower Lighting and Relamping.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1239 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- R.F. Current Meter
- This R.F. current meter was developed to assist in measuring line currents in balance feed lines as used in the All Band HF Antenna.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]