Search Results for "feeder"24 links
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15821 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coiled Choke Balun for HF
- A very practical Balun for HF aerial work is the choke type. It reduces RFI to and from the feeder & at next to no cost or loss.
[ Hits: 1901 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- An Effective Fan Dipole HF Antenna System
- This antenna consists of one or more dipoles with a common coaxial feeder and a 1:1 balun choke to ensure that no RF travels down the outside of the co-ax screen
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna Feeders
- Different types of feeders, SWR and matching
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1586 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Feeder types
- Article descrive the different types including coax and open-wire feeder and waveguide.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna feed impedance
- Article on antenna feed impedance and the importance of matching RF andtennas to feeders, including notes on Radiation resistance, loss resistance, and efficiency are also detailed.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Open Wire Feeders
- How to make 450 ohm open feeder
[ Hits: 7856 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 1634 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 72969 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Portable Aerial based on the Slim Jim
- A modified Slim Jim end fed aerial made out of 300-ohm ribbon feeder cable.
[ Hits: 944 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ladder Feeder Slim Jim Antenna
- A good starter project is this Slim Jim antenna for 2 Metres using 450Ω Ladder Feeder
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Bird Feeder Antenna
- A hidden antenna must be just that: hidden. So don't install an antenna, but something else. Lika a bird feeder.
[ Hits: 6146 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Ladder Feeder Dual Band Antenna
- 450Ω Ladder Feeder Dual Band Antenna
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7094 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The official web-site of the firm IK-Telecom, Finland, manufacturer of base station antenna-feeder systems
[ Hits: 680 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacturer of Grounding kits, cable, copper lugs, bus bars, brackets, lightning arrestors for coaxial feeder cable & fiber cable lightning protection & grounding
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Maxdao Technologies
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Feeder clamp - Coaxial cable hanger
- Feeder clamps, coaxial cable hangers, wall attachments for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 7/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/8, RG coaxial cable installation; Custom design & OEM available.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote antenna switch
- A remote antenna change-over switching using relay powered over the coaxial feeder
[ Hits: 2043 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SWR bridge
- This SWR bridge works by sampling the amount of power flowing in each direction along the aerial feeder.
[ Hits: 2141 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsfeeder feeder 2.4 mhz coax to feeder feeder lenghts 300 ohm feeder ribbon feeder optimum lenghts open wire feeder controlled feeder radiator coax antenna feeder balanced line feeder dipole open end feeder open wire feeder parts coax feeder lenght calcu controlled feeder radiator antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links