Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antentop: Loop Antennas
- Article on radiation patterns of small loops, equivalent circuits of loop antenna, small loops as receiving antennas, ferrite loops
[ Hits: 1814 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WWVB Loopstick Antenna
- A loop antenna for receiving WWVB based on the Amidon R33-050-0750 Ferrite rod.
[ Hits: 2208 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ferrite antenna for LF
- A ferrite antenna for Low Freqencies
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19454 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- Palomar Engineers
- RFI Kit, ferrite cores, baluns, loop antennas, antenna tuners and various accessories
[ Hits: 7522 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Amidon Inc.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
[ Hits: 1855 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1776 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Electronic Goldmine
- Electronic components dealer, semiconductors, switches, leds, motors, solar energy, ferrites, toroids, capacitors, batteries, jacks and plugs, microphones, meters, power supplies, speakers, transformers, wire and more
[ Hits: 1601 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Fair-Rite Products Corp.
- Ferrite components for the electronics industry
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TSC Ferrite International
- TSC International is a manufacturer of magnetic materials for all frequencies
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- LA7MI 40W RF Amplifier for 80m
- 40W Linear Power amplifier with FETs for 80m
Some notes about saturation in ferrite- and iron-cores.
Written by LA7MI Stein Torp, N-5005 Bergen
[ Hits: 2794 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Ferrite information
- Ferrite Toroidal Cores, Magnetic Properties of Ferrite Materials, EMI - RFI Suppression
Design Considerations, Ferrite Beads, Ferrites for RFI Ferrite Cores for RFI Suppression
by CWS ByteMark
[ Hits: 13174 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Assessing unknown Ferrite Toroids
- Ok so you have had a good day at the Rally and you have come back with a carrier bag full of ferrite toroids that "just might be useful for something". How do you find out what they are? Very few seem to be stamped with any indication of their properties, and some are 'painted' garish colours which presumably means something.
[ Hits: 1877 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Toroid Winding Calculator
- Choose Iron Powder or Ferrite and calculate required turns
[ Hits: 5735 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- Toroid data
- Information on toroids, binocular cores, iron powders, ferrite
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
[ Hits: 2050 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
[ Hits: 4945 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
[ Hits: 3665 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Filters and Ferrites in EMC
- This article is about the characteristics and use of various filters and ferrites for solving amateur radio electromagnetic compatibility problems involving breakthrough of amateur signals into domestic equipment such as television sets, video recorders stereo sytems etc.
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsferrite ferrite rod ferrite-a ferrite uses am-ferrite ferrite-rod am ferrite ant swl ferrite ferrite rod antenna ferrite filters ferrite bar antennas ferrite cores ferrite toroid ferrite rod antenna vlf ferrite rod balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links