about fet amplifier on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : Windom Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Amplifiers Manufacturers : Software Defined Radio Operating Modes : Mobile Software : Utilities Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : VHF Amplifiers Technical Reference : Audio Technical Reference : Homebrew Technical Reference : Preamplifiers
- MOSFET amplifier for 80 mt.
- Picture index of 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m 1996, includes photos and schematics
[ Hits: 16531 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4358 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- LA7MI 40W RF Amplifier for 80m
- 40W Linear Power amplifier with FETs for 80m
Some notes about saturation in ferrite- and iron-cores.
Written by LA7MI Stein Torp, N-5005 Bergen
[ Hits: 2544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 80 m Hexfet power amplifier
- 80m hexfet power amplifier by W7ZOI
[ Hits: 3136 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 5-band RF Power Amplifier
- This project uses a widely available IRF510 MOSFET, work on HF 80, 40, 30, 20 and 17 meter bands
[ Hits: 5042 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- WA2EBY Mosfet Amplifier
- A Broadtband HF Amplifier Using Low-Cost Power MOSFETs
[ Hits: 3098 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier
- This is a 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier, covering the 80 and 160 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The Two Module, 400 Watt RF Amplifier 80 Meters
- This Class E RF amplifier will deliver up to 400 watts of RF output
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 60 W Linear Amplifier Circuit
- The 60 Watt linear amplifier is simple all solid state circuit using power mosfet IRF840.
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 10605 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 8.68 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 15448 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7071 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
[ Hits: 3424 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- PHEMT (GaAs FET) Preamplifiers
- Angle Linear has been producing GaAs FET preamplifiers since 1980
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 2 Meter GaAs FET Preamp
- KD9JQ 2 meter GaAsFET preamplifier by KD9JQ
[ Hits: 4136 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Homebrew UHF Preamplifiers
- Amateur Radio UHF Preamplifiers HJ-FET/GasFet
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links