fm dipole5 links
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 3111 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- 4m Slim Jim Antenna
- This 4m Slim Jim Antenna is cheap and easy to build yet it greatly out performs the more usual dipole due to its low angle of radiation. An SWR of 1:1 is obtainable across the 4m ham radio FM band with a simple adjustment.
[ Hits: 1496 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3747 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Simple FM Dipole Antenna
- FM Dipole for 88-108 MHz
[ Hits: 1448 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2325 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole 10 15 20 vhf dipole dipole 40m 20 m dipole 40/80m dipole dipole for 6m fm dipole 15m dipole bs1 dipole c.b 10 m dipole 10m dipole dipole 20 40 m ocf dipole 10-160 dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links