E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933)
New Zealand Radio DX League
- Specialising in MW, SW, FM, and Utility DX for 50 years from the Pacific DX paradise of New Zealand. Monthly magazine. Membership open to DXers worldwide.
Electronic DX Press
- Founded in 1995, a Club with a worldwide membership, administered from Australia. Shortwave, digital broadcasting, Australian medium-wave and FM, equipment. E-mailed "World Broadcasting Magazine", messaging forums, regular radio programs, extensive resource library.
Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA