Search Results for "forecast"33 links - and 1 categories
- The Daily DX
- The Daily DX is a text DX bulletin sent via e-mail. To subscribe you have to pay for the daily or weekly subcription and you will receive DX news to your home or office by e-mail Monday through Friday, 50 weeks per year. Includes DX news, IOTA news, QSN reports, QSL information, a DX Calendar, propagation forecast and much, much more.
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- DX Italia Propagation forecast
- Propagation forecast for current month edited by I2MQP in italian
[ Hits: 1432 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tropospheric Ducting Forecast
- William Hepburn's Daily Tropospheric Ducting Forecast.
[ Hits: 4231 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- SEC's Radio User's Page
- Provide radio operators with current data on the state of the ionosphere. Real-time Displays, Recent Space Environment Reports, Ionospheric Data Sets, Summaries & Medium Range Forecasts
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
- Broadcast via WWV and WWVH at 18 and 45 minutes past the hour. This message is updated every 3 hours.
Reports current Solar-terrestrial indinces, Solar Flux, A-index, K-Index, forecast for space weather storms.
Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
- The Report and Forecast of Solar and Geophysical Activity is the primary daily report prepared by SEC. It provides a summary and analysis of solar and geomagnetic activity during the previous 24 hours as well as the most recent solar indices. It also provides a forecast of activity and indices for the next 3 days.
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Today's Space Weather - SEC
- Another interesting reports page with plots and graphs of solar flux.
Interesting resources provided here includes, Solar images, a text 3 day solar geophysical forecast, a 3-days Solar X-Ray flux plot updated evety 5 minutes, The Satellite Environment Plot, combines satellite and ground-based data
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Geophysical Institute
- Auroral Activity Forecast Notes by the Geophysical Institute
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Australian Space Forecast Centre
- Current HF Radio Propagation and Space Weather Report
[ Hits: 1531 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- AD5Q propagation forecast
- Montly propagation reports by AD5Q - Houston, Texas
[ Hits: 2803 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Solar Activity Forecast
- Solar-activity and Geomagnetic activity forecast from Czech Republic
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sunspot number forecast
- Provisional international monthly mean sunspot number
[ Hits: 2376 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- F5LEN Solar Activity forecast
- Display solar activity forecast for next 27 days, display A-index, Sunspot Numbers and Flux forecast including graphs for solar activity and geomagnetic forecast. All forecasts are updated daily.
[ Hits: 2001 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- W4HM Daily LF/MF/HF Radio Propagation Outlook
- A daily LF/MF/HF radio propagation forecast.
[ Hits: 2100 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Solar Activity and 3-day Predictions
- Prepared jointly by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center and the U.S. Air Force.
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Propagation Forecast by AD5Q
- 11 Years of monthly propagation reports from February 1988 to January 1999 by AD5Q
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Propagation eAlert Service
- Automatic e-mail alert of propagation information. Gives current solar flux, Ap, Kp, solar wind information, solar and geomagnetic conditions past and forecast, sunspots, aurora index, and more.
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1224 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Understanding Solar Indices
- Comprehensive guide to understanding of solar indices, reading this article you will allow a better understanding and interpretation of propagation forecast bulletins and propagation reports
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- S marks the spot
- Forecasting powerful solar explosions several days in advance now be possible
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Montreal's MediumWave, FM, SW and TV DX
- Information of propagation in and around montreal Canada for shortwave, am , fm and TV dxing, loggings section, propagation forecast and Sporadic E alerts, QSl page, updated frequently
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Propagation forecasting software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DXprop is a radiowave propagation forecast freeware for ham radio operators, permits to predict propagation on 12 frequencies. Use Minimuf 3.5 routine developped for US Navy. Available in French and English
[ Hits: 21441 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- This program allows the pursuit of satellites in real time or in wished dates as well as the forecasts of passage and the visiblity between satellites. Three lists of 15 satellites, choiss among 50 in memory
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
You can try similar termsforecast propagation forecast hf propagation forecast weather forecast hf ducting forecast propagation-forecast propagation forecast book
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links