Search Results for "four square"7 links
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 Square antenna for 80 meters
- Four phased vertical antennas on 80 meter band
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Four square phased verticals
- TK5EDP 4 square phased vertical system in corse isl.
[ Hits: 2885 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- 4 Square vertical system
- This page is a short description of the four phased verticals system for 160m 80m and 40m
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 m four square vertical
- NA4L wire four square vertical array for 80 meter band
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WorkedGrids is a Windows application that displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. WorkedGrids uses colors to display information on a per-band basis. Up to four bands can be displayed concurrently
by VE2ZAZ Bert
[ Hits: 1282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSELab freeware
- PSELab is a freeware Windows application useful to estimate power spectrum and short-time spectral distribution of signals. The application uses periodogram, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods. To estimate short-time spectral distribution, the application uses short Time Fourier transform, pseudo-Wigner-Ville transform, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods.
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms2 square bi square bi-square 40m 4 square four square b square square hf wab square 4 square for square 160 m square 2 square ant. square 4 square 40m 4 square 40 m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links