Search Results for "free log software"42 links
CB Radio : Clubs
- Maik Uniform France
- New French MU website with many DX News , Logs , Softwares and more.
[ Hits: 1589 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- TR LOG
- Contest logging software by N6TR, a free limited version is also available, includes some contests and a cw simulator mode.
[ Hits: 1650 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2252 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
[ Hits: 1764 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- KLog is free amateur radio logging software. Now including AZ,WAS,IOTA,DXCC & WPX awards tracking. Also ADIF import/export is supported.
[ Hits: 10602 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
[ Hits: 2275 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- DataBase Toolkit by AOR
- Windows freeware database containing frequencies, locations, and a small logging program capable or recording audio
[ Hits: 2522 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Calculates grid squares from latitudes and longitudes, the reverse, and calculates distances and headings from two sets of lat/long or grid square. Convert Grid Square to Lat Log and vice versa. Freeware for Windows
[ Hits: 9333 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cabrillo Evaluator by W3KM
- Cabrillo Evaluator Software by W3KM free software loads Cabrillo log files, evaluates and scores them.
[ Hits: 1569 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fast and easy logger freeware by I0XGR , Alberto Guerra for windows
[ Hits: 10824 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Freeware logging software by Roberto IN3VRR featureing LogBook, CallBook & PacketCluster capabilities
[ Hits: 2466 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- QRPPAL for Windows
- Free QRP logging software by WB2QAP
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 23638 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Freeware logbook software for logging qso's from 160 meters till 2 meters
[ Hits: 6538 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 58527 | Votes: 135 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- BBLogger, a freeware windows software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station written by Giorgio IK2VIW
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Freeware windows RTTY PSK31 software decoder that allow logging, award tracking and qsl printing. By SQ1FTB
[ Hits: 3501 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Control CAT FT 847
- Control software for Yaesu FT-847
[ Hits: 10254 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]