ft meter101 links
Antennas : 2M
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 10737 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.18 ]
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script let you calculate elements size and spacing in inch and meters.
[ Hits: 58838 | Votes: 424 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- A Loft-Yagi for Six Metres
- An option for restricted and limited space, to operate the six meters band with an indoor three elements yagi antenna by Brian Williams
[ Hits: 3835 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
[ Hits: 1666 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 5590 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- 80Mt rotating Quad
- 2el 40Ft front to back spacing 80 meters Quad antenna
[ Hits: 9443 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 2LD751 Andy
- Webpage of Andy, 2LD751. Includes links to some good 11 meter related stuff. Updated often.
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Triple H Net
- Amateur Radio's late night net on 40 meters
[ Hits: 1864 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Timeware tech.
- Amateur Radio Products, Noise Reduction Filters, Data Controllers, deviation meter, Software, DSP-RTTY
[ Hits: 2907 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-857D Meter box
- Meter and Low Power Tune for FT-857D
[ Hits: 8294 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10883 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 942 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Freeware logbook software for logging qso's from 160 meters till 2 meters
[ Hits: 7007 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 22060 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18079 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 19990 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 86907 | Votes: 315 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- LC METER
- Inductance and Capacitance meter using``Frequency Shifted Oscillator
[ Hits: 11160 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14735 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical 6 meter 3 500 amp add on meter 10 meter cb amp 11 meter hb9 six meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links