Search Results for "full wave"45 links
Antennas : 15M
- 21 mhz half wave GP Antenna
- 21 mhz half wave ant -very low radiation angle - full size and light weight- all coax matching system - decoupling care to prevent low angle radiation degrade
[ Hits: 2070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Attic 30 m dipole antenna
- A full size half-wave 30m dipole installed in an attic
[ Hits: 5830 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
[ Hits: 11637 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 21897 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 11853 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3781 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6458 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8830 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 88281 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4707 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations
[ Hits: 3892 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2097 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rhombic Antenna for 30m - 6m
- Rhombics are high gain directive wire antennas
[ Hits: 2924 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Phone line as a SW antenna
- This article describes how to use a phone line as a shortwave receiving antenna, but be carefull telephone lines present a potential shock hazard, use at your own risk
[ Hits: 2314 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 1978, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KA4PNV John
- This is Wimpey site,a full featured Ham Radio,CB,short wave police scanner and much more ARS KA4PNV
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Monitoring The Iraq War
- Monitoring The Iraq War As the world waits and watches Iraq, if you've got a``shortwave receiver with sideband mode (USB and LSB) you can hear certain``military communications
[ Hits: 4642 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Atlantic Ham Radio Ltd.
- Canada's premier amateur radio, shortwave radio, scanner, CB, marine and aircraft radio store. A complete line of acessories is also available along with full service and repair facilities.
[ Hits: 24382 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- BBLogger, a freeware windows software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station written by Giorgio IK2VIW
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]