Search Results for "go list"32 links
Antennas : Towers
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1505 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The GOLIST, QSL manager list
- Source for Qsl manager routes. GOList has been helping DXer's like yourself with QSL routes for those elusive DX Stations since 1980.
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- SM5ARLīs QSL manager news
- An updated list of qsl managers mantained by SM5ARL
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FCC Bandplan
- FCC Frequency Bandplan even if outdated is a good starting point to have a basic frequency list
[ Hits: 29964 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- KA5NZU Mobile - Vancouver, WA
- Personal Page with lists of Oregon and Washington Repeaters.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Chicago Police Scanner
- Listen to Chicago police live audio feed
[ Hits: 129134 | Votes: 380 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Oregon Live
- Follow the news as it happens. Listen live as the police and fire service do their jobs
[ Hits: 4230 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Montgomery County Maryland Police Live Feed
- Listen to the Montgomery County Police Live Scanner Radio Feed.
[ Hits: 8679 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- RF Systems
- RF Systems develops and produces antennas and accessories for governmental and military organisations, shortwave and scanner listeners, radio amateurs, yachting circles and professional users of receiving and transmitting equipment.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Largely US based information on travel warnings, US Embassy info, Lists of Doctors/hospitals overseas, passport info, and general travel tips etc.
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
[ Hits: 5088 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- U.S. VHF Channells
- US coast guard frequency list
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Monitoring The Iraq War
- Monitoring The Iraq War As the world waits and watches Iraq, if you've got a``shortwave receiver with sideband mode (USB and LSB) you can hear certain``military communications
[ Hits: 4656 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- San Diego's Live Police Scanner!
- Listen to police radio communications live
[ Hits: 103209 | Votes: 695 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Gold Coast Radio Scanner Frequencies
- This web page is for all Radio Scanner listeners who live on or near the Gold Coast, Queensland. Australia
[ Hits: 7597 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- RadioZone is a resource for Ham Radio, Scanner and SWL for the Pacific Northwest``It includes an Avantgo IRLP node list channel.
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HamInfoBar - Ham Radio & SWL Toolbar
- Free toolbar for radio hams & SWLs: Search QRZ.com, HamCall, FindU.com, Google, Wikipedia, eBay and other useful engines. Check the latest DX spots. Get links to QSL, satellite, forums, propagation, broadcast radio, maps etc. RSS feeds including Amsat & the latest eBay ham specials. Listen to ARRL, RSGB and WIA news & other radio stations. Plus lots of other features!
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1239 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 11556 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- B-Log is a very simple, free-form logging program that offers useful features for the shortwave or scanner hobbyist, including SWBC listeners, AM-BC listeners, utility listeners, and amateur radio operators. The program is both simple to learn and use, and very powerful.
[ Hits: 9841 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ERGO Radio Software
- Creative Express Corporation software to enhance shortwave radio listening. Support for Drake R8A/B, NRD535/D, WJ HF-1000 and TEN-TEC RX-320 receivers, as well as propagation, path evaluation and database management.
[ Hits: 3759 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.36 ]
- B-Log is a very simple, free-form logging program that offers useful features for the shortwave or scanner hobbyist, including SWBC listeners, AM-BC listeners, utility listeners, and amateur radio operators. The program is both simple to learn and use, and very powerful
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]