Search Results for "ground plan"52 links - and 1 categories
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3652 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 meter 1/4 wave Ground Plane
- 146 Mhz quarter wave antenna plan
[ Hits: 5503 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Ground Plane for 7 MHz
- How to build a ground plane antenna for the 40 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2443 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31180 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 15014 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- 80m full size 1/4 wave GPA
- A ground plane antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Quarter Wave GP Antenna Calculator
- Amateur quarter wave ground plane antenna calculator
[ Hits: 4195 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4066 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 3059 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 18451 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- G5RV vs. Ground Plane on 80M
- Comparison tests by WF7T of a G5RV antenna vs a GP antenna on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28761 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- A Modern Thermocouple Ammeter
- Thermocouple ammeters are very rare these days, but the job they were perfect for - measuring antenna currents - is still a modern requirement especially in respect to groundplane currents. By David A. Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 2484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Groundplane Antennas at Various Heights
- Mounting on Roof or at Ground Level?
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why Radials ?
- Butternut article on radials usage on vertical and ground plane antennas
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Tower at NŘHR
- Ham Radio Tower Project at N0HR. Includes site plan, escavation, tower construction, HF antennas, grounding and lightning protection, coax and more.
[ Hits: 2620 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Balcony Bender Antenna
- Add ground planes to your Balcony Buddy
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m vertical antenna
- G3JVL Six meters ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations on 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 11888 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5184 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the â€świngspanâ€ť of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1839 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 6 meters band Half Wave vertical
- 1/2wave vertical antenna for the 6-meterband and a 5/8 ground plane antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 2436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Delta X-Ray Antennas
- Antenna Manufacturer HF Delta Loops and VHF/UHF Ground Planes
[ Hits: 10512 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- N7KSB Milliwatt transmitter
- N7KSB used this 1/2 watt CW transmitter, with a roof-mounted ground-plane antenna to work all continents and over 30 countries.
[ Hits: 2222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Grounding Concepts
- What is ground?RF ground and the ground plane, how can I tell if I have a good ground? ground loops
[ Hits: 2419 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.10 ]