ground tuner3 links
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3757 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- W1AB Killer Antenna
- An elevated ground plane sized as a 40 meter antenna but fed with ladder line and antenna tuner for hf and 160 meters.
[ Hits: 2258 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8249 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
You can try similar termsground tuner ground wire tuner ground lead tuner antenna tuner tuner ground rf ground fr ground ground rod no ground no-ground bad ground guy ground ground bus air to ground 20m ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links