Spotter is a commercial Win32 HAM
radio application for working with DX Cluster
s by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DX
Spotter includes 2 programs in one: DX
Spotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Cluster
s, and DX
Spotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DX
Summit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
Ham Radio Deluxe v4
- HRD v4 is a freeware windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster
client and many more features by HB9DRV
- The program can display DX
Spots from Internet telnet from packet if you connect to a Packet DX Cluster
or from unproto dx
Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX
-Summit the ham
-radio DX Cluster
spots represents live ham
radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
radio operators access to AR DX Cluster
nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham
. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster
, reporting and many features.
- Eurowinlog is a ham
logging software using worldmap zoomable capabilities. Handling 32400 gridsquares, dx
, qsl printing and much more.
- Professional multi funcion software for ham
radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster
module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german