Search Results for "ham lookup"17 links
- UALR Call Sign Search
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock's, U.S. Amateur Radio Callsign Lookup Page.
[ Hits: 4472 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Callsign lookup. Late FCC information. Information about the Hamdata callbook/logbook cd
[ Hits: 7041 | Votes: 573 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Russian Callsign database
- Russians Ham on-line lookup database. Search and create new callsign records. The most full russian and CIS callsign database (more 50,000 CIS records). More than 1,400,000 international calls.
[ Hits: 2482 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- SM Swedish Hams Call Sign Lookup
- Search Swedish amateur radio operators by call-sign name, family name or city, service offered by SSA
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Ham Lookup by ZipCode
- This Database Lookup will return the amateur radio call sign holders which currently hold an active license and will be limited to the zip code specified You must enter at least three digits of the desired zip code.
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- IV3GKE web cluster and dx-call lookup
- Single page live DX spots organized by Band.
Includes an exremeley fast call sign lookup.
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Open Source Ham Radio App for Android.
Solar / calculated band conditions & Callsign lookups via QRZ.com XML subscription.
[ Hits: 2081 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Callsign DB
- Ham Radio Android app, quickly and easily lookup license data for U.S. amateur radio callsigns
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 8042 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows ham radio callsign lookup utility, thatwWorks with internet, QRZ CD, or HamCall CD
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- This utility was written as an interface between N1MMLogger and Logger32. Freeware windows Log Converter.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DX Buddy is a multi purpose ham radio application that let you control your radios, or controller, offer a logbook, cluster access, qrz lookups, and interface with several popular ham radio applications
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5667 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- iPhone Ham Radio Callsign Lookup
- This webapp provides an iPhone-compatible lookup of Amateur Radio Callsigns. It provides the name, address, and license class (from the FCC’s public records) of any US-Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.
[ Hits: 1760 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3252 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Ham for iPhone
- Ham is a free iPhone Ham Radio utility.
View solar conditions (Solar Flux, Indices, X-Rays, Sunspots and calculated band conditions).
View PSKreporter reports and Callsign lookups.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]