HexBeam for 6 metersupdated
- This is a hexbeam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
HexBeam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hexbeam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hexbeam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 4989 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
W1GQL's Homebrew Hexbeam
- A site dedicated to HexBeam antenna construction. It is complete and you will find all information you need to start homebrewing your own hexbeam antenna.
Building the G3TXQ HexBeam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hexbeam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hexbeam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc