Search Results for "hf dipole"76 links - and 1 categories
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 19910 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 48708 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2700 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13122 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
[ Hits: 29802 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 50257 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3061 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole
[ Hits: 2574 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4639 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2932 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Folded Dipoles for VHF/UHF Yagis
- Make your own VHF/UHF folded dipoles from aluminium tubing. Learn tips for folding yagi, softening the tubing, bending jig and make all waterproofing
[ Hits: 43228 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9741 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 43584 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14171 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 43088 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Rotary trapped-dipole for HF
- How to build a trapped rotary dipole with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 5178 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3141 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 16158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipoles HF antennas
[ Hits: 1537 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3481 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Barker & Williamson
- Dipole antennas, unique broadband antennas, trap dipole antennas, coils, accessories for HF radio
[ Hits: 15516 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4254 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 47225 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3450 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole v dipole 15m dipole vhf dipole 10m ve dipole dipole 2m fm dipole 4m dipole dipole 40m 446 dipole pmr dipole 2m dipole ocf dipole bs1 dipole c.b.
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links