icom ic 7 a
and 2 categories
about icom ic 7 a on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [next]
Radio Equipment : VHF-UHF Mobile : ICOM IC-2720H
Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Icom IC-7600
Internet and Radio : Online Receivers Operating Modes : Longwave Publications : Manuals Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : ICOM IC-756 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Icom IC-706 Radio Equipment : VHF-UHF Handhelds Radio Equipment : VHF-UHF Handhelds : Yaesu VX-7R Shopping and Services : Ham Radio Stores Shopping and Services : Radio Equipment Repair Shopping and Services : Regional : Europe : UK Shortwave Radio : Broadcasters Software : Packet Software : Radio Control
Software : Radio Programming Software : Weather and FAX Technical Reference : HF Radios
- Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 receiver
[ Hits: 1489 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
[ Hits: 4010 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- RigResident is a small program for RIG control, which does allow to set and read data of connected tranceiver (frequency, mode etc).
RigResident supports more than 70 TRX models from ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and Ten-Tec.
[ Hits: 3084 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- Icom 756 Pro Page
- Includes FAQ, operating aids and notes for digital modes use.
[ Hits: 2552 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- ICOM IC-706MKII Modification
- ICOM IC-706MKII out of band Xmit Modification
[ Hits: 3163 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG mod of internal fan on rx
- Unlike the old Icom 706, the 706 MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF multi-mode ham radio transceiver do not keep its internal blower running all the time in receive mode.
[ Hits: 2907 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 9.44 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG fan mod
- Modification of internal fan on receive
[ Hits: 1925 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 9.64 ]
- ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate the ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX problem reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM. If you are the owner of either the ICOM IC-746PRO or the IC-7400 you may already have experienced the Dead TX Issue. If not you may sooner or later.
[ Hits: 3134 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links