The Carpet loop indoor antennapop
- High performance indoor shortwave antenna, the Carpet Loop II is an ideal step upward for the listener who wants something better than a random wire but doesn't want the expensive dice roll of an active antenna.
The Indoor spiral dipole
- An attic indoor antenna successfully implemented by N9RET by using two runs of 2-conductor wire
G0FTD's experimental INDiX antenna
- This antenna is meant to be hung indoors within a window frame for those who can't get an outdoor antenna erected. Plan include dimensions for 50mhz 70Mhz and 144Mhz
Stealth Antennas: Indoor antennas
- 8Mb pdf file containing a presentation made to the KC DX Club on stealth antennas. In search of maximal performance indoor antennas by AC0C Jeff Blaine
Joplin Annual HamfestPriority listing
- Plan a trip to the Ozarks and join all your radio buddies at one of the largest hamfests in Missouri. Over 20,000 sq-ft A/C indoors with over 200 flea market tables.
HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.