Search Results for "ip remote"23 links
Antennas : Tuners
- Remote antenna tuner controller
- Software to remotely tune an HF antenna, included in help a principle hardware picture, by M.Recchia IK0VVE
[ Hits: 3097 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Free Web Receivers from UK
- Up to 3 free to tune receivers based in Bedfordshire England, Ten Tec RX320D, Yaesu FT-840 and Icom PCR-100
[ Hits: 9805 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Solar power supplies combine a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel with a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery to provide reliable, off-grid power for amateur radio stations, camping, remote equipment, emergency preparedness, and anything else that needs power.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coastal ChipWorks
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
[ Hits: 2467 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G7AQK remote control setup
- Description of G7AQK remote setup using Logmein remote desktop application and digipan for remote operations.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-817 / 847 programming
- The Yaesu FT-847/817 CAT Command Structure General Overview & Link Communications Repeater Controller's Remote Base Control
[ Hits: 3018 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 2985 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.74 ]
- RemAud Remote Audio Software
- RemAud is a Voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for two-way amateur radio remote control over the Internet. RemAud uses streaming-audio technology in a client-server architecture. It features high radio sound quality, low latency, low bandwidth and very low CPU usage by DF3CB
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Ipox5 voip remote link software
- Ipox5 is a free version of the commercial remote base fixed link system. It allows radio to radio links with PC users access, and is secure (ie private use for taxi companies and remote offices to access remote base etc)and works over broadband. It is designed to maintain a link and work under all conditions. There are no restrictions for non-commercial use.
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WebRadio SDR
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- FT857 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-857 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 16841 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- FT897 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 15308 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- FT1000 / FT 847 Scripts
- Scripts to remote control FT 847 / FT 1000. Requires Perl installaed on your pc. by hb9tlk
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This application allows two Winkeyers to be linked over the Internet for Morse code exchanges or for remote keying of a station.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 32072 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- CommCat and CommCatLive
- CommCat Mobile is a free integrated spot management, remote radio control, and logging app for the iPhone. CommCat is required for remote control.
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Remote Control of Mast Mounted Equipment
- This article presents a method of controlling preamps, antenna switching and polarization switching remotely without the use of control cables.
[ Hits: 1488 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Remote Antenna Switch
- An homebrew remote antenna switch by vk2zrm
[ Hits: 1398 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DTMF Squelch and remote control decoder
- This article describes how to build a general purpose DTMF decoder with a low-price chip from MITEL
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsremote remote swr remote ptt mfj remote remote cw remote rig remote rec remote cat ct-remote pcr 100 remote remote kit for ft 100 remote ham ct remote ip remote remote ft-857
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links