Search Results for "itu grid"5 links
- JF9EXF Ham Maps
- Interactive maps for WAC continents, CQ zones, ITU zones & regions, Grid squares, Beam map & Japan districts
[ Hits: 14261 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Calculates grid squares from latitudes and longitudes, the reverse, and calculates distances and headings from two sets of lat/long or grid square. Convert Grid Square to Lat Log and vice versa. Freeware for Windows
[ Hits: 9333 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- WinGrid & DOSgrid
- Gridconv.zip contains Wingrid.exe and Dosgrid.exe, DOS and (16 bit) Windows versions of a simple program that converts between NGR, Maidenhead Locator, QRA, and Latitude/Longitude. They are copyright, but freely distributable for no charge.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FA Palm - Grid Square
- Grid Square for Palm OS calculates the Maidenhead Grid Square for a given latitude and longitude.
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]