Search Results for "kenwood th k"274 links - and 2 categories
- Radio Boatanchor parts
- Knobs, slicers and antique radio parts for heathkit Johnson Kenwood Hallicrafters Hammarlund and many more
[ Hits: 1382 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2461 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- The Human Race
- US TV Documentary about Amateur Radio endorsed by IARU. Partly underwritten by Kenwood.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Kenwood TS-120 Discussion List
- An email list for the discussion of the Kenwood TS-120 transceiver.
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- RT Systems
- Online shopping, Programming Software, Icom, Yeasu, Kenwood, Istron, HyGain, MFJ, cat cables interfaces and other radio control cables.
[ Hits: 2353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W2IHY Audio Products
- Band audio equalizer and noise gate compatiable with ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and other radios
[ Hits: 2483 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Kenwood continues its strong and proud heritage as the Pacesetter in Amateur Radio. Kenwood was the first Amateur Radio manufacturer on the Web. It is our firm dedication to continue leading the way with useful website services in the future. Visit our Amateur page to learn more.
[ Hits: 17035 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- TS-2000 Radio Control Program
- ARCP-2000 Radio Control Program for the Kenwood TS-2000 transceiver.
[ Hits: 2718 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-590 and Ham Radio Deluxe
- Setup TS-590S for HRD
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Kenwood Smart Memory KSM by pp1etl
- KSM Kenwood Smart Memory is a program to read and update the memory channels of a Kenwood amateur radio. The current supported types are: TS-450S, TS-570D, TS-570S, TS-690S, TS-870S, TS-940S,TS-950S.
[ Hits: 9227 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- Link700 is a program that will allow users of Kenwood TH-D7A, E, and AG and TM-D700A and E to download all the data settings of their radio, edit and modify data, upload the data, and save settings to a disk file
[ Hits: 3360 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Control program for TM-D710
- Software to control the frequency and the band on the Kenwood TM-D710.
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- DAE Telecomunicazioni
- DAE is a popular Italian amateur radio dealer based in Asti with Yaesu Icom Kenwood products online shop. Offer a wide range of ham radio products and DAE is present to most Ham fests in Italy.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1250 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
[ Hits: 2569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16835 | Votes: 448 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- Freeware logbook program with many features, includes CAT system and database for yaesu Icom and kenwood rtx by hb9cqv
[ Hits: 5971 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 11864 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 83829 | Votes: 184 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Kenwood TS-570D RCP-2 software
- Download Kenwood's free radio control software for the TS-570 HF
[ Hits: 11015 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 71914 | Votes: 1065 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
[ Hits: 10090 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- The Kenwood TS-830 Survival Guide
- A downloadable manual-like guide containing a lot of technical information about the Trio/Kenwood HF transceiver TS-830.
[ Hits: 3227 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- RS232 Interface
- This simple circuit is intended for older Kenwood radios and was presented in chapter 22 of the ARRL Handbook.
[ Hits: 2157 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Kenwood TM-G707A Mods
- Three mods for the Kenwood TM G707 A
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]