Search Results for "length of about 6 m"3 links
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
length of about 6 m
You can try similar termslength of about 6 m length best length end fed dipole length wave length cal calculate the length of wire length wave length random length vertical length length to cut uhf feed l 20 m dipole length coaxial length vrs swr antenna cut length antenna length
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links