length of coax17 links
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 20572 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- An Inexpensive Vertical Antenna for 2m
- This antenna is constructed from RG58 coax and a length of 1.5 m PVC pipe
[ Hits: 1573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13676 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 8029 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 10442 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Coaxial antennas
- G3TXQ study on coaxial cable demonstrate that it can reduce an element's length by something approaching the Velocity Factor of the cable
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Full Wave Loop Dimensions
- This article contains the measurements for building a full wave loop using wire and length of 1/4 Wave
Coax Matching Transformer
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Simple Coax Mag Loop Antenna
- A homemade Magnetic Loop antenna from a spare 3m length of RG213 working from 30m to 15m with a 130pF tuning capacitor
[ Hits: 1884 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna for RTLSDR
- Dodgy plans to make Archimedean spiral antenna for RTLSDR software defined radio receiver. Made of two equal lengths of coaxial cable seems to be the easiest circularly polarized antenna to make that will cover a broad range of the rtlsdr dongles E4000 tuners
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quarter Waves and Velocity Factor
- Coax Velocity Factor in Baluns, Does it Matter?
Test results show coaxial cable velocity factor does not always enter into stub length calculations especially in the world of Baluns
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 5145 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- Bootstrap coax traps for antennas
- Analysis of an antenna trap where a coil is formed of a length of coax cable, the outer conductor of one coax end is tied to the inner conductor of the other coax end, and the remaining connections form the terminals for the trap.
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7418 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Diode Communications
- Offer RF Coaxial cables and Connectors in pre-cuhttp://www.diodecomms.co.uk/index.phpt lengths or by the drum in one offs or BULK for wholesale prices.
[ Hits: 83 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Measure Impedence of Coax Cables
- This video shows one way to use a scope and function generator to measure the length of a piece of coax transmission line as well as estimate its impedance
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termslength of coax 20m coax length coax length coax length calculator coax cable length coax calculator length what is the proper length for coax on a mobi length of about 6 m best length end fed length antenna cut length vertical length wire length antenna length length to cut uhf feed l
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links