Search Results for "lf preamp"7 links
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Universal LF/MF Preamplifier
- "A ""Universal Antenna Preamplifier"" design, in Web page form. Works with long wires, loops, or whips. For longwave and medium wave."
[ Hits: 5387 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Low Power LF Amplifier
- ON6MU Low Power amplifier
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood MC-50 modification
- MC-50 microphone modification for high emphasis
[ Hits: 2680 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- LF/MF Preamplifier
- A universal LF/MF preamplifier by Lyle Koehler, K0LR
[ Hits: 1544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 144 MHz Antenna Pre-Ampilfier
- Electronic circuit and components layout fot this VHF Preamp
[ Hits: 2432 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 137 kHz antenna preamplifier
- A simple 137 kHz antenna preamplifier to make your FT-817 (and others) useable on 2200m band.
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]