Search Results for "lf preamp"8 links
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 3170 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Universal LF/MF Preamplifier
- "A ""Universal Antenna Preamplifier"" design, in Web page form. Works with long wires, loops, or whips. For longwave and medium wave."
[ Hits: 5472 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Low Power LF Amplifier
- ON6MU Low Power amplifier
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood MC-50 modification
- MC-50 microphone modification for high emphasis, connecto kenwood ts-50 to kenwood radios.
[ Hits: 3244 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- LF/MF Preamplifier
- A universal LF/MF preamplifier by Lyle Koehler, K0LR
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 144 MHz Antenna Pre-Ampilfier
- Electronic circuit and components layout fot this VHF Preamp
[ Hits: 2968 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 137 kHz antenna preamplifier
- A simple 137 kHz antenna preamplifier to make your FT-817 (and others) useable on 2200m band.
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 432MHz Low Noise Preamp
- An easy to build with a cheap HEMT FET Transistor Low noise preamplifier with FHX35LG based on JH0WJF design
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsmic preamp preamp mrf 966 preamp sw preamp 137 mhz preamp hi z preamp rf preamp 160 m preamp hf preamp gre preamp 70 cm preamp 160 preamp 50 mhz preamp buy preamp vhf preamp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links