Search Results for "lf preamp"7 links
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 3110 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Universal LF/MF Preamplifier
- "A ""Universal Antenna Preamplifier"" design, in Web page form. Works with long wires, loops, or whips. For longwave and medium wave."
[ Hits: 5446 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Low Power LF Amplifier
- ON6MU Low Power amplifier
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood MC-50 modification
- MC-50 microphone modification for high emphasis
[ Hits: 3031 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- LF/MF Preamplifier
- A universal LF/MF preamplifier by Lyle Koehler, K0LR
[ Hits: 1666 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 144 MHz Antenna Pre-Ampilfier
- Electronic circuit and components layout fot this VHF Preamp
[ Hits: 2762 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 137 kHz antenna preamplifier
- A simple 137 kHz antenna preamplifier to make your FT-817 (and others) useable on 2200m band.
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
You can try similar terms137 mhz preamp hf preamp gre preamp preamp uhf preamp 70 cm preamp mrf 966 preamp ads-b preamp mic preamp rf preamp 4m preamp 2m preamp hi z preamp preamp mic vhf preamp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links