OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linearamplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
Build an HF LinearAmp
- Hombrew project to build an HF linearamplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
[ Hits: 20983 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
10 W LinearAmplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linearamplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
- Advanced QRP Low Cost Mosfets HF LinearAmplifier with schematics, IMD, gain data and more. Six articles about amateur radio.
[ Hits: 3337 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.10 ]
WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linearamplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!