linear load23 links
Antennas : 160M
- Linear-Loaded Inverted V
- How do you fit a full length 160 meter antenna into a 40 foot deep yard?
[ Hits: 21921 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage feed T
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage fed T antenna
[ Hits: 26804 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12875 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3761 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Vertical for 80 or 160 meters
- KE4UYP project for a top fed 1/4 wave lenght linear loaded vertical for 80m or 160m
[ Hits: 1566 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Compact Top Band antennas
- Modeling compact 160 meter antennas, inverted L, half wave dipoles and linearly loaded dipole
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2446 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 21412 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1741 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3677 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A linear loaded vertical antenna
- Vertical antenna design by David Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 20215 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Linear Loaded mobile antenna
- A vertical linear loaded antenna for 2 meters band in italian
[ Hits: 3297 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Pfeiffer Quads
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
[ Hits: 2872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Alpha Linear Amplifiers
- RF Concepts manufacturer of Alpha Linear Amplifiers, amateur radio RF power amplifiers, commercial power amplifiers, power meters and dummy loads.
[ Hits: 25841 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4034 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- AADE Filter Design
- Dowwnload this free windows programs to design Butterworth, Chebyshev, Elliptic (Caur), Bessel, Legendre and Linear Phase low-pass, high-pass, band-Pass, and band-reject filters. Coupled Resonator band-pass filters
[ Hits: 21330 | Votes: 85 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Testing a Linear Regulated Power Supply
- Testing a linear regulated power supply using headlight bulbs for loading.
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termslinear-load linear-load/ linear load linear load quad linear-load-quad 14 mhz pa linear 11 kw linear linear linear pl 519 10m linear amp vhf co-linear linear hf linear fm linear rf irf linear
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links