KE4UYP Linearloaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linearloaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
160 meter linearloaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linearload section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linearloaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linearloading networks required.
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)