An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
Build an HF Linear Ampupdated
- Hombrew project to build an HF linear amplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
[ Hits: 20812 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 10116 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.28 ]
IK5MEN HF amplifier 10-160m.
- Italian page including pictures schematics diagrams of an home made linear amplifier using four EL509 in parallel. Output power is about 700W.
Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!