Search Results for "linux cat"22 links
- W3PGH Greater Pittsburgh VHF Society
- A Nonprofit Society Dedicated to Furthering the Interest of VHF/UHF Operation in the Greater Pittsburgh Area.
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- MBU cluster - Simple DX Cluster
- MBU Cluster is simple android application for ham radio operators to view live the spots on mobile device. All the spots are refreshing every 60 seconds.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Linux and Ham Radio
- A brief summary on linux dedicated to ham radio
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 8416 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- HF Digital Voice for Radio Amateurs.
FreeDV is a free application for Windows, Linux and MacOS that allows any SSB radio to be used for low bit rate digital voice.
[ Hits: 4132 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
[ Hits: 1980 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 4849 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 9743 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 17315 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- xdx is a dedicated Linux network client for amateur radio operators who want to exchange DX (long distance) radio information
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- CuteSDR Open-Source application for
MacOSX , Linux, and Windows designed to run with RFSPace SDR receiver
[ Hits: 3455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Echolink on Linux - SvxLink and Qtel
- How to run Echolink on Linux
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD
- Get KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory
[ Hits: 1255 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- hamOS is a live and installable Debian based linux respin for Amateur Radio Operators. It is intended for new users with little or no linux experience. hamOS contains a variety of pre-installed applications for amateur radio like logging, homebrewing, digital modes, and more.
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware Digital modem program for Linux, Free-BSD, OS X, Windows XP, W2K, and Vista. Support several modes and is fully multi platform application by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 8683 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Get DX_Central a compact desktop application to display latest solar statistics and images from NOAA, NIST, and other solar observation agencies. For Linux and Windows by AD5XJ
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]