Search Results for "linux oscilloscope"4 links
- BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
[ Hits: 1272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- xoscope for Linux
- xoscope (or oscope) is a digital oscilloscope for Linux
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 10938 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 9.39 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope and analyzer software
- PC based mixed signal digital oscilloscope and analyzer software for BitScope. Runs on Windows, Linux or Mac OSX systems.
[ Hits: 5733 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]