log periodic dipole arra5 links
- Log-Periodic Dipole Array Calculator
- This LPDA calculator is based on the design procedure as described by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL (SK) in the 21st edition of The ARRL Antenna Handbook.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9341 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF Log Periodic Antenna
- 17-Element Very High Frequency/Ultra High Frequency Log Period Dipole Array
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7634 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
You can try similar termslog periodic dipole arra log periodic dipole log periodic dipole ante log periodic dipole antenna log periodic dipole antenna design arra one element antenna arra vhf uhf log periodic log periodic log periodic 10 160 hf log periodic periodic log periodic) pcb log periodic uhf log periodic
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links