Search Results for "logic"33 links
Antennas : Theory
- Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- RSGB IOTA pages
- Islands On The Air Programme, Latest IOTA News, IOTA Rules, Committee
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- IOTA Groups and Reference Numbers
- Short Format List of IOTA Groups and Reference Numbers
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- CARMEN Caribbean Amateur Radio Meteorological Emergency Network
- Volunteer amateur radio operators (Hams), have maintained a radio station WX4NHC at the National Hurricane Center (NHC) in Miami since 1980.
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio videocast, your source for practical technology hacks, mods, and tips. Available on youtube or google video
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.66 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4363 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- An affordable high bandwidth mixed signal pc based digital oscilloscope logic analyzer.
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Elenco Electronics
- Test equipment maker, digital oscilloscopes, generators and counters, multimeters, logic probes testers and more
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Link Instruments
- Pc based test and measurement equipment and instrumentation: digital oscilloscope, logic analyzer and spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC and USB Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Signal Generator and Protocol Decoder and Analyzer
[ Hits: 5173 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The start of broadcasting
- A chronological history of the development of radio, up to the start of the broadcasting era
by Greg Whiter, VK3CA
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OZ9AAR Carsten
- EME, Amplifiers and projects
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- History of amateur satellites
- Here is a brief history of the amateur satellites that have and are presently circling the globe. They are listed in chronological order by launch date.
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Orion Logic/DSP modifcation
- Orion Logic/DSP modifcation to support Version 2.x firmware
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EB8BEE Victor
- Metbee Station NOAA and METEOR Meteorological Satellite Pictures and Marine RF Power Amplifier
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NOAA HRPT - High Rate Picture Transmission, the main source of high quality data from polar orbiting meteorological satellites
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adaptive Home Logic
- Monitor / Control your home with APRS short text messages. Featuring Scheduling / Conditional Events, 2-way Speech, E-mail, file data, serial data, digital I/O, Sunrise/Sunset, natural language interface, interactive screen overlay scenes, logging + More
[ Hits: 1375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F1USC Software
- Station F1USC with some usefull software for amateur radio.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3695 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- LOGic Ham Radio Software
- Since 1989, LOGic has provided the amateur community with the ultimate in professional-grade ham radio logging software - the software with the most flexibility, the most features, and yet the easiest to use.
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- WinPSKse is a logical outgrowth of WinPSK as designed and written by AE4JY. The look and feel is intentionally similar, but some significant changes have been made, not the least of which is the ability toreceive two PSK31 signals simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4447 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 80600 | Votes: 181 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Control CAT FT 847
- Control software for Yaesu FT-847
[ Hits: 10232 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- MeteoWare, meteorological freeware
- Freeware Synop Decoder in multilanguage format
[ Hits: 5381 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Frequency Locked Loop VFO for HF
- A device which joins in a single microprocessor a digital programmable frequency meter and a control logic capable to lock a manually tuned VFO to its actual frequency by IK3OIL
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]