Search Results for "long"329 links - and 5 categories
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 20501 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Remote Loop Tuning
- Lyle Koehler's article on remote use of LF loop antennas for receiving purposes.
[ Hits: 8260 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Ferrite antenna for LF
- A ferrite antenna for Low Freqencies
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Cutting Jig for VHF/UHF yagi elements
- If you want a top-performance VHF/UHF Long Yagi, you will probably have to build it yourself.
[ Hits: 18172 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- VHF/UHF Long Yagi Workshop
- Yagi plans and notes for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm
[ Hits: 33517 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Lima Delta CB DX Group
- Long Distance comunications in 11MT LD - official web site
[ Hits: 3336 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Longwave Non-Directional Beacons
- Beacons operating in the longwave radio spectrum, generally between 200 and 450 kHz
[ Hits: 5017 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- BADX Boston Area DXers
- BADX is an association of shortwave, mediumwave, and longwave DXers and shortwave radio listeners. Membership is open to all.
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 9N7BCC Nepal 2004
- On the occasion of its 20th anniversary and in memory of its long time member DJ7CY, Sepp Rindfleisch, members of the Bavarian Contest Club (BCC) staged a DXpedition to the Kingdom of Nepal centered around the CW portion of the
CQ WW DX Contest.
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VP6BR Pitcairn Isl.
- DXpedition to Pitcairn Island in January 2000 to celebrate OH2BR 40 year long Amateur Radio career
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A small amateur radio club located in northern Maine along the Saint John River.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 8814 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
[ Hits: 7789 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Longwave Home Page
- The World of Radio Below 500 kHz by the Longwave Club of America
[ Hits: 4416 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The Adcock HF RDF Antenna
- The Adcock antenna has been used for a long time for RDF. It is basically an interferometer.
[ Hits: 5179 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Mistery of LDE explained
- The Five Most Likely Explanations for Long Delayed Echoes
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DRAO 10cm SOLAR RADIO NOISE PATROL
- A graphic presentation of the 10cm solar flux index for the previous eight hours, along with links to copious archival information for previous months and years.
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Long Path Propagation
- Long path hf radio propagation is sometimes the best path to work dx, since the shortest path is not always the best path.
[ Hits: 2015 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Monitoring Times
- Monitoring Times, SWL, BCL, montly reports, Broadcast band, satellite television, long-wave coverage, Reviews of new products and radio-related software.
[ Hits: 4272 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.36 ]
- QTH.COM by KA9FOX offer classified swap ads for amateur radio and web design along to evoluted web hosting
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Atlantic Ham Radio Ltd.
- Canada's premier amateur radio, shortwave radio, scanner, CB, marine and aircraft radio store. A complete line of acessories is also available along with full service and repair facilities.
[ Hits: 24415 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10338 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- MR8100 Page
- MR-8100 user's manual with PC software supplement
[ Hits: 1601 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Universal LF/MF Preamplifier
- "A ""Universal Antenna Preamplifier"" design, in Web page form. Works with long wires, loops, or whips. For longwave and medium wave."
[ Hits: 5386 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]