Search Results for "low band antenna"100 links
- The TTFD-2 antenna
- The lowest-cost approach for home brewing broadband, general-purpose antenna for shortwaves
[ Hits: 6341 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 52535 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 39907 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6457 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5172 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Homebrew 20/40m Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 15778 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6756 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Low reactance multiband center feed wires
- An antenna system is more easily interfaced to a radio when the input reactance at the feedline terminals is low or close to series resonance
[ Hits: 2854 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Loop Antenna for 6m
- Indoor loop antenna for six meters band, project by Colen Harlow, G8BTK
[ Hits: 28401 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46179 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 61667 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 87149 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7628 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7272 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CB Quad antenna
- A low-cost and easy to build Quad antenna tuned for CB band on 27 Mhz.
[ Hits: 24098 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
[ Hits: 13643 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters)
[ Hits: 14942 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7547 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Array Solutions - WX0B
- Stacking and phasing HF and 6m arrays antenna switches and contesting devices. Custom low band antenna arrays, bandpass filters,commercial/Mil STd filters,microwave components, commercial broadcast filters.
[ Hits: 5421 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Giovannini Elettromeccanica
- Quad, Yagi for low bands. Specialist in antennas, supports and moving of medium-large sized radio antennas, professional rotators, masts, towers, and accessories.
[ Hits: 8248 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.86 ]
low band antenna
You can try similar termsall band antenna air band antenna low band antenna antenna for 30 m band 4m band antenna s band antenna am band antenna c band antenna duo band vhf antenna tri band antenna hf all band antenna for hf antenna 80 m band all band hf antenna 8 band antenna antenna for 80 m band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links