Search Results for "low noise"59 links
- Flags and Pennants
- Excellent low-noise receive antennas originated by EA3VY and optimized for 160 meters by K6SE
[ Hits: 1988 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 160 meter low noise antennas experiments
- VE7CA experiments on 160 meters band antennas, looking for better performances on reception.
[ Hits: 2449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 12el 144MHz Plus2 LFA
- A Low-Noise Urban 12 element Plus2 LFA Yagi antenna for 144MHz no match required, 50Ohm direct feed
[ Hits: 1919 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4505 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43049 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 57904 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2628 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Low Noise Antenna Connection
- Reducing noise to your antenna can gain your aerial performance, learn how.
[ Hits: 7026 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- AR2 communications
- Complete catalog of low noise preamplifiers and microwave Gunnplexers.
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Transverters, amplifiers and low noise preamplifiers
[ Hits: 5083 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- TE Systems
- Manuf RF power amplifiers wideband+narrowband for Commercial, Defense, OEM and amatuer markets. Also low-noise rf amplifiers
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7337 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1439 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Slow CW Sensitivity
- DK8KW laboratory tests to get some indication about the ability to communicate with signals below noise level using Slow-CW.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4323 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- The Noise Floor
- The noise floor: 1750 meter lowfer and medfer resource
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11025 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- 432 MHz EME PreAmplifier
- 432 MHz EME low noise amplifier. Circuit, components and image by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 8741 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 15921 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Low noise preamplifiers
- Lot of projects of preamplifies from HF to VHF and UHF by yu1aw
[ Hits: 19518 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
[ Hits: 3529 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]