- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
811 Linear Amplifier project
- A lower power desktop linear with integrated 120vac power supply. This, very compact, dual 811 version will deliver about 300 watts output. Covers all bands including WARC bands.
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Home Made 813 Amp
- An home made RF Amplifier project that allows near full power output from 813 tubes
Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube poweramplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for low power amp