Search Results for "mac packet"7 links
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
[ Hits: 3600 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14475 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- allows a Macintosh computer to communicate via packet radio with the amateur packet satellites currently in operation using the 'PACSAT' protocols
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Xastir MacOSX APRS software for receiving and plotting APRS(tm) position packets. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]