- WorldRadio Online is a free online monthly magazine
published by CQ Communications,
The Morse Magazine
- Morsum Magnificat is a bimonthly journal for all Morse enthusiasts, amateur or professional, beginner to veteran.
- British Amateur Television Club CQ-TV on-line magazine
, it publishes articles on amateur television and related topics four times a year.
- Repeater, an independent Dutch ATV magazine
- CQ Magazine
- The Radio Amateur's Journal
- Published bi-monthly with interesting stories of DXpeditions that have taken place
- German magazine
about Ham radio, electronics and Computers.
- On line magazine
for the scanner hobbist
- UK-based hobby radio magazine
originally published only on paper. Now, every article is also published on the web.
- Italian magazine
mainly dedicated to homebrew and parts
- Ham radio magazine
intended for the serious VHF and up operator. Published in Germany, but fully bilingual.
CQ ZRS magazine
- CQ ZRS is official S5 ham magazine
, 3800 copies printed bimonthly, published by ZRS and writen by Slovene radioamateurs.
New Zealand Radio DX League
- Specialising in MW, SW, FM, and Utility DX for 50 years from the Pacific DX paradise of New Zealand. Monthly magazine
. Membership open to DXers worldwide.
Electronic DX Press
- Founded in 1995, a Club with a worldwide membership, administered from Australia. Shortwave, digital broadcasting, Australian medium-wave and FM, equipment. E-mailed "World Broadcasting Magazine
", messaging forums, regular radio programs, extensive resource library.
- "Australia's newest and friendly Club for shortwave listeners - broadcasting, utility, TV, VHF, ARO, clandestine. Free membership. On-line messaging - members across Australia. Weekly free magazine
""Australian SW News""."