Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
Stone Vintage Radio
- Stone vintage radio describes early radio from marconi to the 1960s. its covers antique radio, wireless, tubes, valves, crystal sets, and battery radios. included in the virtual museum are hundreds of pictures, images, and descriptions of antique radios, articles, faq, sell, and buy a radio.
- Purveyor and Collector of Antique/Vintage Radios, Valves (Tubes) and Service Data for many radios.
Alba Bush Champion Cossor Dansette Decca Defiant Eddystone Ekco Emerson Etronic Eveready Ferguson Ferranti GEC Grundig HMV Invicta Kolster-Brandes Lissen Marconi Masteradio McMichael Mullard Murphy Pam Perdio Philco Philips Pilot Pye Regentone RGD Roberts Sobell Sony Stella Strad Ultra Vidor
Marconi Contest Club
- The Club has the finality to collect all the Contester, mainly in Italy, to be able to exchange info's, operators between the stations, Contesting Tecnique, Tricks and Tips and Logs